WATERJET CUTTING | PLASMA CUTTING | TOS WHN CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILL 5 AXIS | LASER CUTTING | TOSHULIN LIVE TOOL CNC VTL | PACIFIC 400 TON PRESS BRAKE | LVD PRESS BRAKE CNC | ROUNDO ANGLE ROLL | HURCO CNC 3 AXIS VERTICAL MILL | TOS VARNSDROF CNC HORIZONTAL BORING MILL | SHEET AND PLATE ROLLING |FARO ARM
Our Challenger HD plasma cutter is quite valuable for high-production cutting applications. It has a time-proven design that let’s us count on it in demanding production situations.
The dual-side drive system rides on precision machined and hardened tongue-in-groove 90# T-Rails mounted on steel tube pedestals. This gives us a smooth and accurate motion.
It can cut plate that is up to 72” x 144” and up to 2” thickness. It has Hypertherm controls and a 400 amp, water-cooled plasma system that is 100 percent duty-cycle.
TOS – WHN 15 CNC Horizontal Boring Mill – 5 axis
- Table Clamping Size: 1800mm x 2500mm ( 71” x 98”)
- Travel Size: X-3500mm Y-2500mm Z-1250mm (138” x 98” x 49”)
- Spindle Travel: W-900 (35”)
- Table Load: 12,000 kg (26,455 lbs.)
- The newest addition to CMF’s long list of equipment as of June 2012 is the TOS Boring Mill, continuing the commitment of Commercial Metal Fabricators to provide the highest quality service in big machining.
Amada Laser 1.5 kW Laser
No longer a prototype-only machine, the Amada Laser is designed for short run production. Quick set-up, quick programming, no tooling change… put the material on the table, download the program and make parts!
- High Speed Piercing 140 holes per minute in 16 ga steel.
- Scratch free cutting Synchronized rollers, non-contact head, Teflon roller work supports.
- Full material utilization Automatic clamp retraction means no waste of material in the clamp zones.
- Big sheet capability 60″ x 144″ sheet size is normal, unlimited length is programmable.
- Food quality Stainless Steel Cutting High pressure nitrogen assist gas.
- Cuts big range of materials Cuts in most materials, metals to plastics, up to 3/8″ steel.
Toshulin “Live Tool” CNC VTL
This unique machine operates as a standard vertical lathe and a machining center to mill/drill and tap using up to 15 “live” tools.
This machine has a maximum part diameter of 60″, a maximum part height of 70″, 60 hp main drive motor and 20 hp motor for the “live” tools.
Turning, milling, drilling and tapping on the same machine with the same setup means high efficiency and lower costs to you.
This machine alone is worth a visit to our facility!
LVD Press Brake – CNC
- 8 Axis Control
- Auto Crowning
- 14 ft. X 240 ton
- Fully precision tooled
- Bending full length within ½ Degree
This is CMF’s latest addition to precision bending. Fully programmable, the control simulates the production of parts and determines the best and most efficient bend sequence, and warns if the part is not readily producible.
Roundo Angle Roll
We have two Roundo angle rollers. Both roll angle, bars, beams, channels, pipe and other special shapes
Our smaller one is rated as 3″ x 3″ x 3/8″ angle.
Our larger one is rated up to 6″ x 6″ x 1/2″ and is shown here.
Rolling expertise requires a highly experienced and highly skilled team. Our guys are the best around.
CMF has been rolling metals since 1941. Let our skill and experience work for your needs.
Hurco CNC 3-Axis Vertical Mill
- Conversational programming, quick setup.
- X – 24″, Y – 14″, Z – 5.5″
- Precision machining for small parts.
This is one of two identical machines. Because of the nature of CNC machining (tangent and radius blends) and the accuracies available with these smaller machines, they satisfy many customers requirements.
TOS Varnsdorf CNC Horizontal Boring Mill
Big work envelope, 137″ X – 78″ Y – 49″ Z
(With a quill travel of 31″)
Built in Rotary Table, programmable to .001 Degree resolution.
Big horsepower and weight capacity — 50 hp and 26,000 lbs.
Accuracy of Heidenhain glass scale feedback — programmable to 1 micron in metric (.0001″ in inch).
Sheet and Plate Rolling
Since 1941, Commercial Metal Fabricators has established ourselves as a leader in the rolling of plate and sheet metals. Through the years we have continued to perfect our skills and update our equipment in order to serve our customers needs.
Pictured below is one of the latest plate rolls on the floor of Commercial Metal Fabricators – a Bertsch four roll plate bending cell.
Plate and sheet rolling equipment to fill your needs at CMF:
- Bertsch 3/4 plate x 144″ – 3 roll – capacity of up to 1-1/4″ x 30″
- Bertsch 3/4″ plate x 120″ – 4 roll – capacity of up to 2″ x 24″ (new 2009)
- Bertsch 3/8″ plate x 96″ – 4 roll – capacity of up to 2″ x 4″ (new 2009)